Liberty and Freedom
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE DISTRICT OF NEBRASKA
AFFIDAVIT, & A DEMAND FOR & A GRANTING OF CONTINUANCES
State of Nebraska )
County of _______________ )
ATTENTION: Laurie Smith Camp
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, ex rel
Accusing Party(s) Have Not Declared
Bonding Company and Performance and/or
Fidelity Bond #s have not been declared.
DAVID LEE KLEENSANG and
BERNITA MARGARET KLEENSANG
Appearing in Proper Flesh and Blood capacity, having assistance of counsel of their choice, reserving the power to object to interference and to complain pursuant to 18 USC §§ 4, 3, & 1st Amendment Petition for Redress of Grievances.
Case No. 8:12CR 56
Case No. 8:12CR 56-LSC-FG3
Affidavit, & a Demand for & a Granting of Continuances
Points of Law
18 USC §§ 3, 4, 241, 242, 1001, 1621, & 1622
The United States Constitution (Supreme Law of the Land) Article IV § I, Amendment 1, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10, & 14
42 USC § 1986
Affidavit of Material Fact(s)
Affiants certify under our own commercial liability that the following is true, correct, materially complete, and not misleading to the best of our knowledge and belief.
1) The Government has failed to provide ex rel the names of the Flesh and Blood Accusers, thus committed Fraud.
2) In this case the objective of the IRS evinces a design to disintegrate the Tradition and Right of Marriage and the Family unit in America and to procure accessories by future protection of the court and the IRS to accomplish this end, thus making them joinder to the case. (18 USC § 1622)
3) Any party which proceeds to aide the IRS in this disintegration of Marriage and the Family unit in America becomes an accessory to their actions and joined to the case. (18 USC § 3)
4) The Government has failed to inform the Witnesses that there is fraud in this case.
5) Affiants David Lee Kleensang and Bernita Margaret Kleensang, a Marriage Trust, have just been notified (June 8, 2012) of who the Government’s Witnesses are against us.
6) Some of these Witnesses have been instrumental in taking property from Affiants, David Lee Kleensang and Bernita Margaret Kleensang, in other court proceedings by Fraud and therefore, have an interest in suppressing our success in this matter, to keep us subdued, or deterred in our ongoing battle against them, and to buy future favors of the court in the eyes of the IRS. Therefore, Witnesses must be required to answer questions poised by us and by the Government prior to Bearing Witness against us.
7) Pursuant to 42 USC § 1986 on condition of reasonable diligence, Affiants must be allowed sufficient time to serve an Affidavit of demands on the Government’s Witnesses.
8) Pursuant to 42 USC § 1986 on condition of reasonable diligence, after the foregoing said process is served on the Government’s Witnesses, those Witnesses must likewise have adequate time to reply with any counter-affidavit or their Civil Rights of “Due Process of Law” may be violated by the officers of the Court in this case. (Case No. 8:12CR 56; Case No. 8:12CR 56-LSC-FG3)
1) Therefore in accordance to part 7) and part 8) pursuant to 42 USC § 1986 on condition of reasonable diligence, we demand time for continuances for ourselves and for the Government’s Witnesses.
2) We further demand a continuance to obtain and bring forth witnesses in our own defense.
3) Failure to provide these continuances will constitute violation of due process of law guaranteed under the 5th amendment of the United States Constitution of America.
I, David Lee Kleensang and I, Bernita Margaret Kleensang, (Affiants), are personally appearing before Notary, and giving written and spoken oaths affirming that this Affidavit is true, correct, materially complete, and not misleading to the best of our knowledge and belief under our own commercial liability.
Executed this _____ day of __________________, in the year of our Lord two thousand twelve.
(Signatures of Affiants)
Sworn to (or affirmed) and subscribed before me this __________day of __________________,
in the year of our Lord two thousand twelve by_______________________________________
(Print Affiants’ Names)
____ Personally Known
____ Produced Identification
Type and # of ID______________________
NOTICE: All response correspondence must be sent to David Lee Kleensang and Bernita Margaret Kleensang.
c/o Notary Acceptor, c/o 8035 Black Hawk Road, Black Hawk, South Dakota 57718
(Signature of Notary)
(Name of Notary Typed, Stamped, or Printed)
Notary Public, State of __________________
The Certifying Notary is an independent contractor and not a party to this claim. In fact the Certifying Notary is a Federal Witness Pursuant to TITLE 18, PART I, CHAPTER 73, SEC. 1512. Tampering with a witness, victim, or an informant. The Certifying Notary also performs the functions of a quasi-Postal Inspector under the Homeland Security Act by being compelled to report any violations of the U.S. Postal regulations as an Officer of the Executive Department. Intimidating a Notary Public under Color of Law is a violation of Title 18, U.S. Code, Section 242, titled “Deprivation of Rights Under Color of Law,” which primarily governs police misconduct investigations. This Statute makes it a crime for any person acting under the Color of Law to willfully deprive any individual residing in the United States and/or United States of America those rights protected by the Constitution and U.S. laws.